Q-Sights Key Insights – Week 21
8/10/20220 – 8/14/2020
Here are the key topics you need to know about COVID-19 this week. To help you stay abreast of the latest COVID-19 news, guidelines and best practices from Federal, State, National Health Agencies and QHR Health, visit the QHR Health COVID-19 Online Resource Center.
Supply Chain and Pharmacy
- The QHR Health Supply Chain COVID-19 Warehouse program shipments produced another successful week. We had 8 facilities request quantities ranging from 100- 500 boxes of product. Due to the enormity of these requests, we were unable to successfully fill all requests at 100% fulfillment.
- For the latest information on Veklury (Remdesivir), please monitor here for the latest from Gilead.
- Be sure to review the Pharmacy Resource Center where HealthTrust posts the most current information on COVID-19.
- For several months, we have been focusing on providing our patients the best care available. We have also been learning how we can provide support to our staff during the COVID-19 pandemic. As we continue to meet the needs our communities, QHR Health’s Manager of Clinical and Operational Improvement, Cathy Stern, offers consideration on providing resources and support to non-hospitalized COVID-19 Patients at Home.
- The World health Organization (WHO) has provided some helpful information for those caring for COVID-19 positive family or friends, who are weathering the storm at home.
- SBA issued revised Loan Forgiveness Applications for the PPP loans.
Visit the QHR Health COVID-19 Online Resource Center site as often as you’d like as we are providing live news feeds from the CDC and CMS to keep all of us updated on the latest news. There is also a document library link located in the bottom right-hand corner of the page where information is being organized by subject categories.
If you need assistance, please reach out to your QHR Health representative.